We are really sorry that you have not received all of your order.
The main reasons for a missing item are:
- Your order may have been split and another parcel may be on its way to you
- Stock may not yet be available, some of our items are so popular they go out of stock extremely quickly
To find out if your order has been split into multiple parcels or out of stock, please login to our website or App and select 'My account' and then ‘My orders', to check if the item has been dispatched.
If all items have been dispatched, you can check the status of your delivery here: https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/track-my-order
- If the item has not been dispatched, then you can sign up for email alerts to notify you when these come back in stock
- If the item shows as out of stock on your order, but our website shows it as being in stock, then please accept our apologies and contact us with your order details: Click here to report your missing items
- We will correct this by arranging a refund or replacement
- If you choose a replacement, but the item is not available, we will let you know
- If all items have been dispatched but you have not received them (within the expected timescales): Click here to report your missing items