No, the rewards programmes on hollandandbarrett.com and hollandandbarrett.ie are separate and can only be used on their own websites.
So that you don’t miss out we would be more than happy to transfer points and reward vouchers from one account to another.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to transfer reward vouchers at this time, but we will transfer the voucher value in points.
To do this first create a loyalty account on our Irish website when placing an order with us.
- On the basket page before you checkout click on the right-hand side menu that states Rewards for Life.
- This should open the menu up and you can scroll down to a section with a tick box under ‘Don't have a rewards for life card?’
- Read the T&C’s and tick the checkbox.
- A new card with then come with your order and you will get 300 points just for joining.
- Then at the checkout make sure to create an online account with us so that you can easily shop with us in the future and manage your loyalty account online with us.
Once your new account is set up should you wish to transfer points just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details (Full name, card number, address).