No, the rewards programmes on hollandandbarrett.com and hollandandbarrett.ie are separate and can only be used on their own websites.
So that you don’t miss out we would be more than happy to transfer reward points and reward vouchers from one account to another.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to transfer reward vouchers, but we can transfer the voucher value in points.
To do this first create a loyalty account on our Irish website, when placing an order with us.
- On the basket page before you checkout, click on the right-hand side menu that states Rewards for Life
- This will open the menu and you can scroll down to a section with a tick box under ‘Don't have a Rewards for Life card?’
- Read the T&C’s and tick the checkbox if you are happy to proceed
- A new card will then be sent with your order, and you will get 300 points just for joining
- Then, at the checkout make sure to create an online account with us, so that you can easily shop with us in the future and manage your loyalty account online with us
Once your new account is set up should you wish to transfer points just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details (Full name, card number, address).